- How do students decide to major in engineering?
- What educational experiences and resources are most effective in helping sustain and expand their interests?
- What are the roles of internships in creating connections between school-learning and professional learning?
- How can theory and practice be better integrated in the learning process?
- What factors contribute to students’ choices for “next steps” after college?
- How can educational practices positively reach more students?
Fostering Innovative Generations Study
This is a longitudinal study looking at students' interests and career choices pre- and post-graduation. Here, the emphasis is on students’ innovation and entrepreneurship interests and their career pathway design